Saturday, November 2, 2019

Wives Tales #4 in Processing

So last night I put up 'Wives Tales #4' while waiting for Valens #17 (No Regrets) art to show up. (Still waiting btw).

It's been over ten hours and it's still not published? I guess Amazon has changed its system. This is twice in a row now that publishing times have been much longer than they used to be. If I were a suspicious man, I would say someone decided to delay all books to 72 hours, to be 'fair'.

Oh wait, I AM a suspicious man... ;-D

3 comments:

  1. Has the artwork for book 17 been made yet? Whats the title?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He said the title is "No Regrets"

      Delete
    2. Oh, got it. Sorry, I thought when he said that, that he didn't "regret" the final draft after toiling on the last book of the series

      Delete

No harassment, no attacks, please.
Also, no spammers.