Saturday, January 30, 2021

Book #4 Dan's Inferno - First Draft complete

 I just finished the 1st draft of Vengeance a few minutes ago. It's a hair over 90K words long.

Tomorrow I start the rewrite and review, hopefully I'll have it out to my beta readers and editor in a few days. I'm not exactly happy with the last chapter, so I suspect I'll re-write than when I get to it.

The cover had been ordered, and In a couple of days I'll start on my next Project. Right now DI is only going to be a 4 book series, it just ended up running that way. As to whether or not there will be a 5th book, well I can't commit to anything until after I get my other obligations out of the way.

So, hopefully you'll all see a new book in a couple of weeks!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome, glad you seem to have been able to work out your writers block to some extent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear it. Gives me something to look forward to for the long weekend, maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anxious for it myself! If you ever do get back to this series. I won't be far away and have at it. 8>

    ReplyDelete

No harassment, no attacks, please.
Also, no spammers.