Thursday, April 8, 2021

In Other News

 

 I finally started going to the gym again. It's been like a year, so of course I'm sore as hell after a few days. At least both shoulders hurt equally now! :-) But honestly I think the exercise will help keep my right shoulder issues in check. The hard part of course, as always, is building the habit back to go out 3 times a week.

What's funny is when I'm stretching out my shoulders / arms by doing big windmill like motions with each one, one at a time. The right shoulder makes a LOT of noises now when I do this. The left shoulder, which has been operated on and rebuilt about a decade ago is nice and quiet. Same for the elbows (though the left side was a lot more recent).

But i do need the exercise, now I just need to adjust my lack of schedule accordingly.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah you need to stay healthy so your fans can continue to enjoy you awesome books
    Thank you for every thing you do
    Glen Shepard

    ReplyDelete

No harassment, no attacks, please.
Also, no spammers.