Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Summer's End is now out in Mass Market Paperback!

Hey everyone!

The Mass Market Paperback edition of Summer's End is now available on Amazon (and will soon be at bookstores if not already there!). The price is less than the trade paperback (obviously) but it also means that the Kindle / ebook price has dropped as well!

So if you'd been holding off before, because the price was out of your budget, or if you simply forgot, now's the time to go check it out!

 https://www.amazon.com/Summers-End-John-Van-Stry/dp/1982193107

 

 

2 comments:

  1. BELLICOSE was published nearly 7 months ago any plans to continue the series?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. There were several reasons why I put it on hold. One was I had a obligation to write two books for Baen, one of which they changed their mind on after I delivered it (Stand Alone - Wolfhounds #1) the other I'm still waiting to hear about (the sequel to Summer's End). Another was that Amazon was getting squirrely about things in the 'harem' genre and everyone thought they were going to start pulling accounts. I decided to hold off on the next Heritage book until we all knew just what was going on as I can't afford to lose my livelihood. (Understand when they pull your account, you lose everything - you can't sell on Amazon ever again which means you can't sell ebooks anymore). I will start writing Valens books again in a few months.

      Delete

No harassment, no attacks, please.
Also, no spammers.