Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Yes, I'm still alive...

Sorry I haven't posted here much of late. I've been a bit caught up with the Wolfhound series, and book #4 will be coming out soon. Also, there's been RL stuff I've been dealing with. Some of which you may know, some of which you may not. But it's been slowing my output down a little.

I want to try and write Ghost Warriors #2 next. I also need to write another Valens Heritage book. The one I was going to write, but ended up writing Troyland instead because of where my head was at, at the time. Troyland didn't do as well as I would have liked. The next one will be about Mihalis AND Sean. Mostly. Because they're going to deal with a certain Dark Elf House and put Sawyer on the throne.

After that, I may just call Valens Heritage done. Though the possibility of a anthology of short stories and/or novellas about some of the other family members could happen. I'm just not sure that the interest in Valens is that great anymore. I have to look at the numbers.

I am considering a new short series (4 or 5 books), about a man who has an encounter with a Succubus and things sort of go on from there. It would be in the same world as Dan's Inferno, but it would be taking place in Texas. It won't exactly be harem, because someone is going to end up with a bunch of Succubi tht they're going to be using to 'take over' things. I don't know if that'll outrage people or not. I know some people get seriously bent out of shape over shit like that. There are people who got pissed about the First being in Sean's head while he was having sex with his wives (and I mean they went apeshit!).

So, we'll see. 

Oh, and there will be more POI storied. Want to get another one out this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No harassment, no attacks, please.
Also, no spammers.