Friday, May 8, 2026

Book 3 of (How) To Be A Werewolf: Resilience is now live on Amazon!

 First the link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0GXDRM934

Joshua is starting to find his way. His most pressing problem has been dealt with, and it turns out that wasn't the trial or the trust fund. School is out however, and now it's time for the four of them, Patricia, Kathy, Vicky, and him, to try and spend some time together before college starts up in the fall.

Patricia is still going to Stanford, Joshua still wants her to get the education her brilliance deserves. While Joshua is still hoping to be able to go to Austin in the fall, the writing on the wall isn't exactly all that hard to see, so he's making a backup plan to play for Midwestern this coming year so at least he's not sitting on his ass. True, he won't be able to play in any away games, but right now he'll take what he can get.

 On the positive side, he's continuing to meet new and important people and make new friends. Some perhaps a bit better and closer than others. He's gaining allies in his quest to find out just who is running his trust and why they're not paying it out. And maybe, just maybe, he'll finally find out not only who is behind everything that happened, but why.

 Of course getting a little revenge along the way won't hurt, and those who need to pay are definitely going to. However, he's been warned, more than once, that a wolf tearing people to shreds in the middle of the city is probably not a wise move. So more creative methods are going to be called for.

 WARNING: As you can no doubt see, no money was spared on this cover! Yup! We have all the characters and boy are they doing the kinds of things that you all wish you could! We know that putting those kinds of things on a cover definitely will invite scorn and the purity police, but gosh-darn-it, sometimes you gotta go all out and actually show the big production scene where everyone is d—wait, what? The censored it? What do you mean it's all black now? This was suppose to be it! The cover of all covers! The one that would be rem—sigh, well, you'll just have to imagine it I guess. It was just a little off color... or maybe, maybe a lot!


2 comments:

  1. I'm still gutted this series ended and not because it wasn't good or not getting ratings but because you were no longer enjoying writing it. That to me is the worst outcome. An author who is forced out of something they "created" because of abuse and the lack of support from sales platforms is frustrating to say the least. I know USA is much more conservative than here in the UK but I find the fact the constitution is used to "protect" free speech but at the same time you can't write what you want and we as readers then can't read what we like/want. I'm sure all the AI slop is too blame and I wouldn't be surprised if certain companies are behind a lot of it and just want to block independents from producing better, more readable product. Stay well and I look forward to reading more of your other works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking of publishing book 4 out of spite. It's a third done currently (I'm doing it as a side project while I work on some contracted stuff that has deadlines).

      Delete

No harassment, no attacks, please.
Also, no spammers.