Thursday, May 17, 2018

Status on the next book

I thought I'd drop a line here on the status on the next book. Right now I'm shooting for a May 25th release date. I don't know for sure if I'll set up a pre-order for it, because it'll have to be done and loaded by the 22nd in order for me to do that. And right now I'm running just a little bit behind. I'd hoped to be done by Saturday, but I don't think I'll be done until Monday. And then I have to send it to my new editor so she can take a look at it.

Still not sure on the title or the cover picture, which I know I need to finalize in the next couple of hours so I can order the cover. I don't know why sometimes I have so much trouble with this, but I do.

11 comments:

  1. I will buy it without cover.

    I know you have nice covers that actually depict something from the book.

    However, I am so used to covers that actually have nothing to do with the content of the book, that I don't really care.

    You could release the digital version of the book and put a nice cover later using update. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Oops! Yeah, was typing that when the dog was bugging me. As he's big (120 lbs), when he shoves his head under your arm, typos happen.

      Hmm, maybe I can blame all of my typos on him... :-)

      Delete
  3. I cant wait :D! Any news on book 5 and 6 for audio? Its kinda wired on Audible since it shows book 1 - 6 single releases coming when i click on the name of the series but im guessing that's Just an Audible issue. As for the cover and the book in general i would buy it and the rest of the series directly from you right now without the cover if i could! Your cover art is good but not Worth the extra wait for my Lion fix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Audio book releasse of 5-6 will be the last week of June.

      Delete
  4. Hey take it easy breath your an awesome writer. If it takes a bit longer then it does just make sure you're happy with it at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any word if the there's going to be more audiobooks for your Portals of Infinity series? Loved reading then, but would love to be able to listen to them as I drive to work and such.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to talk to the guy doing them. Haven't had the chance to chat with him in a while.

      Delete
  6. I keep checking in to see if it is out yet. Hopefully tomorrow will be a go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, hope so as well. Don't even need cover/title ;), but i guess that might make it hard to find.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't care if the cover. As long as the story's there I'll be good to go

    ReplyDelete

No harassment, no attacks, please.
Also, no spammers.