Sunday, July 15, 2018

I have a mailing list

A number of you (a shockingly large number actually) have been telling me that you don't know when the new book comes out until a week or so after the fact. That Amazon is slow to update you on my releases.

Well, I do have a mailing list, and it only gets updates on when Stryvant books or Van Stry books are released (I really don't want to spam anybody). I admit that sometimes I'm a day or two late on the mail, but it does go out.

So, if you want to be sure you get up to the minute updates on my releases, please sign up for my mailing list. I promise that I'll never turn it over to anyone. Actually, I don't even have a copy of it, it's all on mailchimp, the people who provide my mailing services (I probably should back that up one of these days), and they're not allowed to share it with anyone.


Subscribe to my mailing list

* indicates required
Email Format

No comments:

Post a Comment

No harassment, no attacks, please.
Also, no spammers.