Monday, July 9, 2018

Secret Treaties will go up for sale on the 13th

But due to changes in the way Amazon handles Pre-orders it will NOT be available for pre-order. Used to be you could set it up and didn't have to have the final manuscript in until 48 hours before release.
Well, I guess too many people were abusing that, because now you have to have it in 108 hours (4.5 days). I was going to set it up tonight, and then drop the cleaned up version from my editor in on Wednesday with all the typo fixes and such. Like I used to. But, you can't do that anymore.

So sorry about the lack of pre-orders.

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore and love this book but I do have one question, how is that between book 2 and book 8 that Daelyn went from Samis's niece to his daughter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In book 2 Samis makes it clear that he thinks of her more like a daughter, so instead of pointing the bond out every time to the readers it Just evolved as it would in RL.

      Delete
    2. That sucks, but i guess the change is for the best if People cant avoid abusing it.

      Delete
  2. I was going to pre-order it today. But I guess getting it Friday will do.

    ReplyDelete

No harassment, no attacks, please.
Also, no spammers.