Tuesday, August 14, 2018

The next audiobook will come out 9/25

Hi all, just a quick note. The next audiobook which will contain books 7 & 8 should be out on September 25th. Preorders will hopefully be available before then.

I'm driving to Texas for round two of the great move this weekend. I'm -hoping- to have Wives Tales #2 out on or around that time frame, it's in process.

Book #10 is halfway done. I'm going to try and get a lot more work done on it this week, and next week while I'm in Texas again. I'll be dealing with a lot of contractors in Texas next week as well, so I'm hoping to have most of the work done this week as I really want to get book #10 out before the end of August.

September I go to the Air Races, as always (if you go, let me know and maybe we can hook up). If you ever get the chance to go to the Races, even if for only one day, by all means check it out. It's pretty interesting. If you're into airplanes, definitely check it out at some point in your life. After the Air Races are over we'll be making the third and (hopefully!) final part of the move. It's definitely been insanely busy for the last several weeks, there has just been way too much to do and often not enough time to do it.

12 comments:

  1. Air races are pretty epic! It’s actually what got me interested in drone racing. Gives me the chance to fly/race without the chance of things like death destruction or similar mayhem occurring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to ask, how likely is your to return to KU?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still waiting to see if Amazon is going to start behaving reasonably or not. I'm hoping that maybe sometime soon I won't have to be in fear of my career by being in KU. But right now? Still to worried about being banned for no reason, like they did to MSE.

      Delete
  3. absoutley love the series. are you going to put the wives tales on audiobook as well at some point?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of the Wives Tales should come out as audio books. I suspect they will either be really low priced or most likely free. I'll let folks know when they start showing up.

      Delete
  4. I also wrote to Amazon and shared my observations about what seems like the completely legitimate work of MSE and you and my concerns as a customer of Amazon and fan of authors being driven off KU. No answer to me yet, either

    ReplyDelete
  5. How is book 10 coming along? Looking forward to it =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Book 10 has been running a bit late. I've been in Texas for the last week and a half and I've just been getting run ragged getting the house ready for us to move in next month.
      At least I will be back in Sacramento next week, which will hopefully mean I'll be able to write without any interruptions. So I'm hoping to be done by the 7th.

      Delete
  6. Any update on the release of the Audio book Publishers Pack 4 (books 6 & 7)? I have not found any pre-order availability on Audible.com yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Audible has the files, why they're sitting on them, I don't know. They're funny sometimes. But it will go on sale the 25th.

      Delete
    2. Excellent! Very much looking forward to it. It's a great series. Keep up the stellar work!

      Delete

No harassment, no attacks, please.
Also, no spammers.