Monday, December 9, 2019

The First Two Wives Tales are up on Audible

Hey Everyone! The first two wives tales books are now up on audible for those who don't already have them. My publisher asked me to pass on not to use your credits on them, because they're less than two dollars to buy ($1.72 in the USA) and a credit is worth a whole lot more than that. So you'd be better off just paying cash.

Again, books 15 & 16 should be up next month, no word yet on book 17 or the remaining two Wives Tales books.

5 comments:

  1. So any news on the next vielverse or POI book yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you considered joining William D Arand's discord? There is a lot of overlap between your audience and his and you wouldn't be the first other author on his discord. I believe Blaise Corvin and Daniel Schinhofen are members.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't thought about it, but maybe I should. I do know William and Blaise, though I don't know Daniel yet.

      Delete
  3. You can find the invite link on his blog on a May 9th post in case you didn't know where to get it. Blaise and Daniel aren't super active on there but I have seen an occasional comment by them. Will is pretty active on there though.

    ReplyDelete

No harassment, no attacks, please.
Also, no spammers.