Saturday, July 18, 2020

There is a New Portals of Infinity book for sale on Amazon!

That's right, everyone. As of today, there is now a new PoI book: Portals of Infinity: Book Nine: Consequences






I'm sorry that it took so long to get this one out, there has been a bit of a delay since I wrote The Seven Worlds, but as many of you know, last year was a rough one for me and the last several months had some very unexpected events (lost my mother - an no, not Covid, just old age).

But, those issues have all been dealt with and lie in the past now, so it's time to move on and get back to writing stories for all of you. Please check it out, if you're a fan of my Portals of Infinity series. I hope you all enjoy it.

(and for those few who may not know it, I do write under two different names. However at times I'm not sure which one is my real original one anymore... :-) )

No comments:

Post a Comment

No harassment, no attacks, please.
Also, no spammers.