Thursday, October 29, 2020

Dan's Inferno, Book III - Heritage, is now live!

 Amazingly it got published in less than TWO hours! Kinda shocked by that.

I've tried posting this on FaceBook, but facebook sucks and today has been very painful, not allowing me to post all that much or in several of the groups I own or admin. Serioously, if you're not on my mailing list, or following me here, you will eventually never know when I publish.

Because Facebook just loves them some censorship and the new UI (which doesn't work for me) is completely hosed (and they kicked me into some 'min spec UI because they don't like me), which doesn't allow me to see much of anything.

But, enough bitching! (Today has sucked, have you noticed? This is the one good thing so far!)


The new book is out: Dan's Inferno, Book III - Heritage

I do wish that blogger would allow us to put up graphics with links, but they seem to have taken that ability away with their new 'interface'. Not that the old one had issues. But, here's the cover:

 



6 comments:

  1. For some reason this book did not show up in the upcoming releases in my Kindle app, the only reason I found it was because I checked this blog and saw it, you may have lowered sales if this is happening to more people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is why I ask people to either sign up for the mailing list or to follow my blogs. Amazon is changing the way they notify people - I think they want us to use their advertising program.
      Problem is, they won't tell anyone how the advertising program works.

      Delete
  2. Awesome that we get to see what the other girls from this series looks like visually. Lovely ladies, man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The series link for Dan's Inferno just shows the first two books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know. Amazon changed things, AGAIN and now they don't do this anymore, we have to do it.

      Delete
  4. Loving this series as much as much as Valens series!

    ReplyDelete

No harassment, no attacks, please.
Also, no spammers.