Monday, April 2, 2018

Just a quick status update

For the last few weeks I've been dealing with some pretty serious insomnia, a combination of things interrupting my sleep (outside factors) as well as just not being able to get back to sleep. Well for now it looks like I've finally gotten than dealt with and gotten back a more normal sleep schedule.

That being said, this morning I revisited and finished up the major (and a good deal of minor) plots for the next six books. I even got some of the plots points for the third arc listed. So now with that all taken care of and a decrease in my day to day stress level, I'm hopeful that I'll be able to start burning through the writing of the second arc and get back to my 'book a month' schedule (yeah, ambitious, I know).

Book seven is being written, but it had been slow going as I had a lot of plot issues I was concerned with (I have two whiteboards in the house full of notes). Now that those are cleared up, things should start progressing much faster. Thanks all for your patience.

3 comments:

  1. (humor on)
    should we the loyal readers start collecting for a third (and dare I say fourth) whiteboard?
    (humor off)

    We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update. Can't wait till its out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that you have lowered your stress levels. Stressors aren't cumulative, thay are multiplicative.

    Can't wait for the next book. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

No harassment, no attacks, please.
Also, no spammers.