Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Shadow is coming out as an Audiobook Nov 6th

Yup, the same people who are doing the audiobooks for the Valens Series (though it's a different narrator) are doing the book Shadow as well. Considering that Shadow is a bit more ahhh... 'Adult' than Valens, I was surprised that they wanted to do it. But they did, and it's in post production now and I'm looking at a new book cover for it.

I can't blame then on wanting a new cover, I whipped that one out in about two hours, and half of that time was spent shooting a couple of models for the cover. I never expected Shadow to do at all well, and was pleasantly surprised at how many people liked it. I may have to start thinking about a sequel eventually. There are a few side shorts that I could probably put out. I really did cut a lot out of the story when I published it.

Here's the cover they're thinking of updating to:


6 comments:

  1. In my opinion one of your best books. I also prefer the old cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Looking forward to this for sure :D I prefer longer books and Shadow was perfect that way. The cover could be better yeah, this one has little to do with the book. The simple way the old cover looked worked, maybe ditch the trenchcoat and add horn and wings? Even though it dosent mean much til the end of the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shadow was a great book. I liked the old cover too. The new one is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. when is you going to write the next shadow book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No idea at this time. Need to think about it some.

      Delete
  5. I like the overall look of the cover, but feel that the women should have a stronger feel. They are bad asses that can take care of themselves in the book. One should have weapons while another should be more super hero to go along with the book's story. I would also love another book in this universe. Maybe similar to the firsts books style with shadow dealing with his older kids, family, and grand kids lives and issues?

    ReplyDelete

No harassment, no attacks, please.
Also, no spammers.