Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Thank You!

 

Thanks everyone for the great response to my new book. It got a #1 new release tag 7 hours after it went live, plus a 5 star review.

Which one of you stayed up all night reading it?

It's climbing through the ranks pretty fast and I suspect it'll hit #1 in at least one of its categories sometime today as well at this rate.

Book #2 is out to the beta readers, once I get it back from them I'll send it to the editor. Commissioned the cover a few days ago. I suspect I'll be hearing from my artist with a preliminary sketch in a day or two.

Again, THANKS! I've been very nervous about this release (still am too, actually) because I got very little work done so far this year because of all the family issues I had to deal with (Covid was the least of my issues). But those are all over now, same for the lawsuit. So I'm focusing now on just getting back to work and doing my best to provide you with fun and enjoyable stories!

Again, Thank You!

3 comments:

  1. I didn’t read it the first few days after launch, because I somehow didn’t notice It was out (blame my lack of reading mails)

    Good book, looking forward to the second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't quite stay up and read it overnight but I polished it off in about a day.

    I like the foundations of the character so far and look forward to book two.

    ReplyDelete

No harassment, no attacks, please.
Also, no spammers.