Thursday, August 5, 2021

Dan's Inferno, Book III - Heritage AudioBook is now out!

 For those of you who have been waiting for the next Audiobook in the Dan's Inferno series, it is now up on BookFunnel. 


You can buy it either by clicking this link: Buy Dan's Inferno Book III

Or by going to my 'store' when I have links to all of my audiobooks at:  http://www.vanstry.net/stryvant/AudioBooks.html

There are also links on my author's page.

Please note that the Valens Legacy and Valens Heritage will be on Audible, as I have those rights under contract to Podium Press. But anything that I do, going forward, will not be put up on Audible.


6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the next audio book in the series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please continue your good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the way Dan's wives look different from each other minus the illusion forms when around mortals. STILL, Kudos to the mysterious artist that drew the covers. Hope this artist will come back whenever you come back to this series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover credits are on the page with the copyright notice.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Never. I'm done with the crooks over at Audible/ACX. They've been ripping me (and other indies) off for years and I'm just tired of it.
      The only reason the Valens Heritage books will be on Audible is because I have a contract with Podium Publishing for those books, and as Podium is a major company, Audible doesn't screw them over and rip them off.

      Delete

No harassment, no attacks, please.
Also, no spammers.