Monday, November 13, 2017

Paperbacks

So, started formatting work on the paperbacks last night, and I was rather bummed to find that CreateSpace, the folks who you pretty much have to use to do POD on Amazon don't do a mass market paperback size (4 3/8 x 7) 5 x 8 is as close as you can get. So I guess 5 x 8 is what I'm going to go with.

Hopefully I'll have them all formatted and submitted here in the next day or two, it's a tedious job because you can't just reformat the files, the need a certain amount of massaging. Then on top of that you have to do the covers, and there is no easy way to do that. Unless of course I pay someone else.

Maybe I should do that latter bit.

I'm waiting for the last bit of graphics to be put in the new cover. Sunday wasn't a work day for my artist (I honestly forgot yesterday was Sunday, it was a busy weekend). Aiming for release on this Saturday, the 18th for the new book. Hopefully all the paperbacks will be up not long after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No harassment, no attacks, please.
Also, no spammers.