Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Goodreads is having a book contest

Yup, it's that time of year again: Goodreads is having some kind of book contest.
I'd appreciate it very much if you could take the time to vote for my books, Black Friday would probably be the one best to vote for.
Of course you have to type in 'Black Friday Jan Stryvant' for it to come up. I'm thinking Fantasy, and Young Adult Fantasy and Science Fiction. (But not too sure if it's really YA or not? These days, who knows!)\

Thanks!

Oh, Book #2 is apparently in so contest for book covers. Considering how much I appreciate Dane and the covers he does for me, I wouldn't mind a vote for that as well:

https://allauthor.com/cover-of-the-month/1040/

3 comments:

  1. Will your 'The Valens Legacy' series ever come out on paperback?

    I know kindle is popular, but I'm old school when it comes to reading great works. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Yes it will and I'm sorry I've put it off as long as I have. When I get book #4 finished (I'm a bit behind, still working on wrapping it up) I'll do the whole paperback setup for the first four books.
      Question, what size would you like to see it in? A lot of people go for the 6x9 size, cause it's cheaper (less paper) but I've been thinking of doing it in the mass market paperback size. Might be a little more expensive than if I went 6x9, but it'd fit in on the shelf with everything else more easily.

      Thanks!

      Delete
    2. I've paid the little more expensive ones in the past so I'm good either way.

      Thanks for asking! : )

      Delete

No harassment, no attacks, please.
Also, no spammers.