Saturday, November 11, 2017

So. I just typed END on the new book: Head Down

Yup, the first draft and the first re-write are now complete, as of about 20 minutes ago. (10pm).
It's a bit bigger than I had planned on, I think it kind of got away from me there.

At this point, the next book will most likely finish up this story arc. Because book #4 sorta ran into book #5. But that doesn't mean that there won't be more in this series. There is a second story arc, as I believe I have mentioned before, for what happens next, after events in Reno are fully resolved.

Today really has been a long work day. I started like 13 hours ago, but I wanted to get this done :-)

The book will go on pre-order as soon as I get the finished cover. I suspect that'll be tomorrow or Sunday at the latest. Sale date will be either the 17th or the 18th. Not sure yet.

I will be at the Rancho Cordova Comic Con this Sunday (11/12). I won't have any print versions of the Valens series for sale there (I will be formatting all of those up soon, I promise). I will be selling all that stuff I've written under my slightly more mundane name. (if you want to know what that is, go check my web page :-)  ).

night!

2 comments:

No harassment, no attacks, please.
Also, no spammers.