Monday, November 5, 2018

Merchandise!

Okay, I'm a bit new at this, so let me know what I need to change / add and I'll take care of it.
First off, on the 5x8's, I've ordered them, and once I have them in my hands I'll be making up packages of six (with one of each of the girls), that I'll be selling. I don't have a price yet, because I don't know what shipping and handling and packaging are going to cost me.
For anywhere in the US and Canada, I think the price will be the same.

If it's in another country, there may be a surcharge, depending on the costs of shipping. I've ordered a hundred sets, we'll see how that goes.

Next up, I put the montage picture up on Redbubble, where you can get it in a number of formats. The link is here: Wife Montage on shirts and posters

I may go back and upload each of the girl's pictures individually as well, so people can buy them singly. Again, it depends on if demand is there.

And if you want shower curtains, let me know, and I'll put those up on Society6 ;-)

(This might be a better link: Wives picture )

3 comments:

  1. Awesome thanks for getting shirts made...just now bought one...and it nice it syncs with amazon checkout...when paying for it ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I’m also excited for this. When are you expecting the next book to be available?

    ReplyDelete

No harassment, no attacks, please.
Also, no spammers.