Sunday, August 18, 2019

A quick update

Someone just reminded me that I hadn't posted here in like three weeks. With the exception of having to deal with some legal stuff and some house that pretty much ate up half a week, I've been working on getting #16 finished.

As of today the first draft is almost complete. I'm doing the first re-write now and I'll write the closing chapter after it's completed. Because I have to cut and paste a section, I'm holding off on the last chapter until after I move that. So depending on how things go, the book will probably go off to my editor on Tuesday. After that, my beta readers will get it.

I'll be at the Air Races around the 12th of next month. That'll be nice because I haven't been to Reno in a year, which is a bit long as up until the move we used to go there fairly often.

So that's where things are right now, and I thought I'd let you all know.

7 comments:

  1. Can you write off the trip to Reno since you use it as a setting in your books?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll probably do some writing there. I'll also be driving around a bit to see if anything important has changed since I was there last.

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to the next book! Man all this waiting is getting to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't let the demons get you, they do not want you to finish with their defeat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man I I'd love to meet you just moved to Reno lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I just moved to Texas last year, so that's not going to be easy. I'll be at the Air Races in a couple of weeks. Always go to those.

      Delete

No harassment, no attacks, please.
Also, no spammers.