Sunday, August 25, 2019

I have no idea when the book will go live

I guess I'm going to have to write a letter to Amazon. I called them up and the response was:
I Don't Know

Well okay, I paraphrased a bit. They said that it's just stuck in the queue and that there were a lot of books published this weekend (there are a lot of books published every weekend).

So it could be out ten minutes from now, it could be out three days from now. Something is screwed up at Amazon and they won't admit to it.

EDIT:

So, amazon called back and kicked it out of publishing and had me resubmit it. They say it will be live in a few hours.
Fingers crossed.

2 comments:

  1. Been waiting a day. Here's hoping Amazon publishes it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Live! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07X3NFMQ2

    ReplyDelete

No harassment, no attacks, please.
Also, no spammers.